WHEN SECONDS COUNT...The Lafourche Parish Communications District strives to provide the most effective emergency communications possible. To attain this goal, we must establish professional standards and attract, train and retain the qualified employees necessary to provide this service. This agency will carry out all tasks with an eye towards the future. We will strive to make innovation, cost effectiveness and cooperation our standard.
- Lafourche Parish Communications District Urges Community to Sign Up for Smart911 to Enable Coronavirus Awareness for First Responders
Lafourche Parish, March30, 2020 – As Lafourche Parishprepares for and responds to the spread of the coronavirus, public health and safetyofficials are strongly encouraging the community […]
- Lafourche Parish Communications District Reminds Families to Stay Safe with Smart911
With the start of a new academic year, safety is top of mind for both parents and school officials. Lafourche Parish Communications District is reminding […]
- Lafourche Parish Communications District Offers Tips to Keep Children Safer on AMBER Alert Awareness Day
Raceland, LA January 13, 2015 – Tuesday, January 13 will mark the 19th anniversary of AMBER Alert Awareness Day, which honors the day nine year […]
- Lafourche Parish Communications District Officials Offer Safety Reminders
With the Thanksgiving Holiday approaching, residents are eagerly making travel plans and beginning hosting preparations. Lafourche Parish Communications District officials offer Safety facts and tips […]
- Sign up for a Smart911 Profile!
WHO: All Lafourche Parish Residents WHAT: With ice storm warnings in effect, all citizens of Lafourche Parish are urged to register for the public safety service, […]
- test post